View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Yankee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: “What on Earth am I here for?”

I understand what "off-topic" means, and I've said before that such religious postings have no place here, off-topic or not, no matter how well-intentioned they may be. I still say that if one insists on doing so then they should create their own sub-forum - that way they can post all the religion they want and no one can rightfully say BOO about it.

Without naming names (you know who you are), you have to remember that this isn't the little message board of only a select few people anymore where you can feel free to post anything you want (and if anyone doesn't like it, they can take a hike or not read it, yadda yadda...). The situation has changed, as this board has grown by leaps and bounds. The introduction of the Challenger is right around the corner, and THAT, among other few related items, are what people come to this board to see - I think I can speak for many of us when I say, with all-due respect, we don't give a damn about your religious views, no matter how important they may be to you (or how important you feel they are to someone else). You KNOW this, and to continue to do so disrespects many of our wishes (and I'm guessing you really couldn't care less... if we don't like it, don't read it, yadda yadda...). This board is NOT for your personal use to post whatever you want anymore. It belongs to US.

There, I've spoken my peace (again), I think my position is pretty self-explanatory - please don't PM me getting me to try and explain further. I will continue to frequent this great message board that has been created for us to celebrate the all-new Dodge Challenger, a bond we all gleefully share.

Thank you. That is ALL.