View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 06:30 PM
mopar2ya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: “What on Earth am I here for?”

Have to agree with Yankee... this really isn't the place for such propaganda. To be able to make up, influence, manipulate and enforce the rules of a forum to favor one's own agenda is totally inappropriate at best. I thought I was here to participate in a Dodge Challenger forum as I am sure others are too. Were I to start preaching the word of allah, buddah, satan or other religious icons of my particular preference I am sure the moderators would likely deem it inappropriate and have it striken from the forum... and for good reason. I understood this forum to be a common place for Challenger enthusiasts to unite and discuss thier common interest in the Dodge Challenger. Quite frankly, if I was looking to share my "spirituality" in a forum, I personally would not see it as appropriate to impart such "off topic" messages to the membership of a forum dedicated to an entirely unrelated subject.

The subject matter of this thread has no business in this forum and can serve no purpose other than to create dissention and division among a group of people who likely have very different and very passionate opposing viewpoints in areas such as this. Obviously in a group this size there will be diverse membership which includes participants from all political and religious backgrounds and beliefs. As for my beliefs... I believe it is entirely inappropriate for members of a forum such as this, to drag such controversial musings to a forum such as this... and even more so with the ranking officials running and moderating such a forum. Really appears to be a self serving arrogant lack of consideration for others and thier beliefs.