View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: “What on Earth am I here for?”

Thank you for the condensending remark about joining three days ago and being "really new" and advising me I best be reading the rules so I don't break them.
Sorry, I told you I wasn't perfect.

As for Yankee, he said he did not want to be PM'ed and so I posted it. I usually PM people about profanity on our "family friendly forum".

We need to leave that kind of language out.

In fact, you seem to enjoy antogonizing members with your condensending holier than thou attitude.
That is certainly not the intent. All I try to do is speak truth. When we consider ourselves to be better, then we will surely stumble and fail as some point. AFter all God wants us to humble but yet stand bold for him.

We did the last Bible study for a many months and many enjoyed it. If you do not enjoy the study, then by all means change the channel.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.