View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 04:13 AM
Yankee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: “What on Earth am I here for?”

So I'm guessing, "Jeremiah", that what you're really trying to say, is that this "family friendly forum" consists largely what YOU consider appropriate and to "heck" with anyone else who may disagree with you... am I right? How is this fair? From what this thread has shown so far, your posts, along with your blatantly arrogant holier-than-thou attitude here, have offended far more people here than my choice of "profane language" which has apparently (and selectively) offended only... well, YOU (gee, and I get a "warning" for it, go figure).

Well, consider this YOUR "warning", sir (and to those who also arrogantly post religious propaganda/musings/whatever). We might not be moderators or have any moderating power, but we DO have the right to respectfully speak our minds, and to disregard our wishes like you have when we do shows blatant disrespect for us that don't agree with you, and we deserve better. As a moderator, you need to be the example, not the instigator. If you feel the need to post such things, again, create your own sub-forum. This condescending "change the channel if you don't like it" attitude you shamefully display just shows the whole Challenger-appreciating world how much you just don't get it, and as such, you've shown everyone here except perhaps a very select few, that you have no business being a moderator here.

Bottom line, is NO. We're not changing the channel, we're staying right here. If you feel the need to continue this, I think it's high time for you to create your OWN channel.