View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 04:56 AM
mopar2ya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: “What on Earth am I here for?”

RLSH... nice... I guess you moderators must stick together, so delete the posts that don't "conform" to your so-called rules, call me a bigot, and threaten to kick me from the board.

Why not a more sensible approach... maybe there should be some thought regarding posts that will create such unwarranted controversy in the first place. There really is no place for it in this type of forum. The membership is far to diverse to introduce such subjects and then have the "moderators" control the thread to thier liking.

So, guess me and Yankee get called names and booted because we think the moderators have performed poorly and felt strongly enough to voice our "unacceptable" responses. This obviously isn't how "rules" should work. Pretty poor...

Maybe it would be more appropriate to limit such posts from the start to avoid such controversy in th first place? Again, there is really no place for such controversial, potentially volitale posts in a family friendly Dodge Challenger forum, which I believe is why we are all here in the first place. The subject matter in question is really so far removed from the subject matter of the forum it doesn't even fit. That said, maybe a solution would be to put up a topic heading for spiritual posts, that those who wish to partake could post to thier hearts content, and those who don't appreciate such a topic in this forum could simply not participate in those topics.