View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 10:33 AM
tdub2112

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ideas for Commercials

That remines me of the part in the movie "Cars" where the sheiriff is getting fix up by Doc. Hudson and he's tailpipe is hangin' out.
The sheriff yells to Lightning McQueen "gettin' a good peek city boy!" thgen as Lighting leaves sheriff says your welcome for the show.
ORIGINAL: joeyr

Just thought of another one.

you see a bunch mechanics and doctors roll in the challenger into a hospital. The mechanics say you wont belive this doctor. and the doctor look under the hood and say get this challenger to the pregancy ward stat.

The owner of the car is like I knew I should have let her go driving with the wild plum crazy challenger.

You see him lift open the hood and and tell the car to push. and it goes into park and accerlartes to redline,

doctor says it almost there. Push again, I can alomst see the front fender. same efect

One last push okay, the challenger push and the doctor ducks and the new black challenger flys out attached with an automotive umbellical cord.

The docotor slaps it on the back fender and it nearly backs him over. Doctors says "that one bady baby"

Mechanic runs out and tells plum crazy challenger out of the window "its a boy"

plum crazy challenger starts doing donuts and drifitng in the carlot.

tagline: dodge challenger a legend reborn

variation

You see a burthng ward and as you pass down the ward you see three women two in labor and one in holding a baby in the next room you see the chballenger

You see him lift open the hood and and tell the car to push. and it goes into park and accerlartes to redline,

doctor says it almost there. Push again, I can alomst see the front fender. same efect

One last push okay, the challenger push and the doctor ducks and the new black challenger flys out attached with an automotive umbellical cord.

The docotor slaps it on the back fender and it nearly backs him over. Doctors says "that one bady baby"

tagline A legend reborn dodge challenger

no.5

You see a baby ward with little babies and their name tags. Their names are:

Thor
Constantine
Napolean
King Arthur
Beowulf

and then

A Dodge challenger being washed and waxed and cuddled.

tagline: a legend is reborn