View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Been sitting on my butt since Thursday

ORIGINAL: joeyr

My advice to both of you, Dk and Tdub would be to enjoy what you have while you have it. I worked and studied my High School days away I will be graduating soon from college. Read what you have to before class, avoid craming so you can go out on weekends and weekdays, and try not to get into to too much trouble .
Great advice and I also add that you should get into good study habits if you have not already. Studying hard in high school will better prepare you for college. You can goof off in high school and get away with it. You absolutely cannot do that in college you grades will suffer. Most freshman in college flunk out because they goofed off and did not study.

I you learn good study habits, they will certainly help you in being prepared for college. If you get good grades in high school, that may help you with some scholarships and also get you in the college of your choice.

Best wishes!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.