View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 04:16 PM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Presidential Decision

the american automotive industry is killing itself paying unskilled laborers FAR too much, and way more than they are worth. the only people who can fix the auto industry are the people who are signing union contracts. do you think that the japanese floor workers are making the equivalent of 50-60k a year?

as for your other questions, its hard to say, as ALOT of things can (and probably will) happen before 2016. as far as im concerned, this country is full. i feel that only a painful lesson will teach illegals not to come back. the governments current stance is basically like me finding someone breaking into my house, grabbing them by the wrist, and dragging them back to the porch, then leaving the door open and going back to bed...and hoping that they dont come back in. other countries cut peoples hands off for stealing, and we have rapists and murderers walking the streets thanks to legal technicalities. the US is a nice place for the poor of the world to flock and live off of legal residents like myself, and its time for that to stop. if you werent born here, you shouldnt be eligible for any sort of government aid. if you came here and youre poor, then go back to where you came from and let that government worry about you...if you dont want to do that, i think the president Rall's new "alien minimum wage" plan should suffice long enough for them to take themselves back to where they came from. youre illegal and you dont like making 2 bucks an hour to do some AWFUL job? then go home. if the government didnt make it SO easy for illegals to thrive while REAL americans suffer, we wouldnt have this problem.

my first swipe at government spending would focus on foreign policies. im sick of watching my tax dollars wasted on breaking up holy wars and civil wars, only to have those countries get pissed off and lash out at american civilians. they dont want us there? fine. step back and let them all destroy each other...then we will see how much everyone hates the US. they hate us now because we step into everything, but unless its canada or mexico, i dont care what goes on in other countries. we arent the worlds babysitter, and its been going on long enough. our government spends more on feeding OTHER countries than it does feeding the poor of this country.

the "oil prices" that effect gas prices are a joke. when the price of oil goes up 10 cents a barrel, gas prices shouldnt go up ten cents a gallon. the government mandates the price of milk, why not gasoline? oh, thats right..because our current president has his hand DEEP in that cookie jar.

this entire country is getting screwed by doctors and insurance companies. a while back, i got very sick, and went to the doctor that my insurance company recommended. not surprisingly, that doctor told my insurance company that they shouldnt cover my bills. what an odd coincidence. not to mention that fact that doctors used to be there to help people, now they are there ONLY to help themselves. when i worked as a mechanic, and someone brought in a car with a bad transmission, my job was to fix that transmission. if i sent them out and the car came back with the same problem, it was my fault...but when a doctor sends someone out and they come back with the same problem, why does the patient have to pay over and over and over again? they create their own business by not doing the job right the first time. also, when i said to a customer "bring the car back in a week for me to look at", i would check it out and send them on their way if nothing was wrong..it took me five minutes and cost them nothing. when my doctor says "come back in a week", it costs me 35 bucks every time i go back...for five minutes, and he doesnt do anything?