View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 05:34 PM
BootCamp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The new "Dodge Magazine" issue

Got it in the mail today.
Although the new Journey is on the front cover, the new Challenger is well covered in this issue.
Not sure if we get this publication because my wife has an '06 Charger R/T, or if it's something they send to anyone on their "keep me informed" list from the website.

Anyway, the Challenger appears on
*page 1 with a statement from Mike Acavetti,
*page 5 at the top - "All New 2009 Dodge Challenger",
*a postage - paid "Business Reply Mail" insert titled "Grab Life - Check out our new rides" - mailer to get more info / brochure between page 16 & 17,
*pages 18 - 23 article titled "Dream Machine" with a very nice 2-page photo of an '09 Hemi Orange Challenger R/T
*page 50 - two posters available from Dodge of the 2008 Challenger SRT8 (@ $13.65 each)
*page 51 - orange Challenger t-shirt with script "Challenger R/T" on a chest-wide black stripe (I've seen similar on ebay) for $18.00 each
*and finally on page 63 in the "Dodge Lineup" - lists all of the Dodge vehicles - with a photo and webaddress for each.

A vintage Challenger appears in a blurb on page 4 "Dedicated to Challenger" as well.

There are some very nice pics in an article on the new RAM 1500 on pages 54-56. If I were interested in a P/U truck, this would definately be a consideration!