View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 05:02 PM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHAT DID YOU PAY FOR YOUR CHALLENGER

[>:]As I try to find my Dodge Challenger or even try to order a 2009 I'm wondering what all the members on here have paid to get thier Challenger? I know this is kind of a private matter so if you don't want to give the exact price thats fine but would anyone on this forum care to at least be honest and tell whether or not you paid MSRP, under MSRP, or quite a bit over MSRP. I know that I've saved for over 2 1/2 years now and have $41,000 to buy one and here in NJ it will cost me an additional $3,600 in sales tax so I'm talkin approx $45,000 and I realize that. But to pay more than that for a car that dealer invoices at $37,690 is way out of line. now with whats going on in the other posts about delays and order changes and lost orders I think Dodge and or Chrysler are playing a keep the price high for the dealers game and actually creating demand for this car by making everything including information about them scarce as hensteeth!! Hell, I haven't even been able to get one dealer yet to even write an order for a 2009 R/T which there is information all over the place including a buyers guide for all 3 models. So what hell is going on I say?? Thats why I'm so curious as to what you VERY LUCKY members payed for your soon to be delivered CHALLENGER. So give it a thought and let us know so some more of us can negotiate a Challenger too. Thanks Everyone, Fat CAT