View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 11:20 AM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

[:@]...OK everyone, I finally found out why I'm having such a hard time ordering or buying a Challenger. Its because..........TA DA .....so many of them ARE BEING SOLD ON E- BAY.....the lousy rotten dealers are doing it ......count them right now....there are 42, 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8's up for auction from dealers all over the united states. I'm sorry but I think that really stinks big time!!! Remember that Dodge announced back in March that they would only accept real orders with real customers names and addresses.....thats why I think this stinks so much......Capitalistic greed !!! of course I'm sour because I want one too , but I am a end consumer and willing to pay what the factory MSRP's them at, and even a little more for dealer profit! But this IS NOT!!!, the true law of supply and demand.....like i said before its the dealers holding back along with the factory with info and everything to create MORE DEMAND TO HOLD THE PRICE HIGH . Good luck to all you lucky people who happened to find those few honest dealers and I wish you the very best with your Challengers !! Fat Cat