Old 04-28-2008, 11:31 AM
MrKrisSullivan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Insurance Quotes??? What Are You SRT Fellas Paying???

Yeah im not sure that's why im asking. I don't anticipate to pay much more for the R/T than Im paying for my truck which has a Hemi in it. I know it's a car so it technically isn't as safe but I just got re-quoted and im only paying 190 a month for the Ram with full coverage. So with the R/T in about another year and another re-quote Im really not thinking it's going to be any more than about 225. Shoot if I keep my truck for another year It'll probably only be about 150 a month.
Ohh yeah you don't have to mention about under-estimating, when I bought it brand new 5 years ago the Hemi Ram cost my 18 year old but like 280$ I believe a month. Almost a car payment itself. Ohh yeah Im on my own Insurance plan too. And what I've learned from that is im not going to drive my moms car so I don't have to pay to be on her plan and she doesn't have to pay to be on mine. It can be cheaper than a family plan when you shop around brother. I've had about 5 different insurance companies in 5 years. Someone will always give it too you cheaper.