View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 08:58 AM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Car and Driver "Short Take Road Test"

Performance Features Display—Very Informative, Very Addictive

Another interesting—and seriously cool—new bit is the Performance Features display, which is part of the multi-information screen nestled into the gauge cluster. Several steps beyond the lateral-g meter available in the Chevy Corvette, Performance Features measures 0-to-60-mph, 1/8-mile, and 1/4-mile acceleration times, 60–0 braking distance, and g-forces in all four directions (either peak or real-time). At several points during our drive in California, we saw readings of 0.99 g left and right, but it’s worth noting that those were peak g-forces, not steady-state g as measured on a skidpad.
A lot of people said we would not get this and it would have to be aftermarket.

I am glad they were wrong.

While it is probably not that accurate, it is probably real good as a relative indicator as you put performance mods on your car.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.