Thread: 2009 Rumor
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 08:10 AM
73Cuda340

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2009 Rumor

Spoke with my cousin and he said they HaD a suspension issue, but, to the best of his knowledge it is all in the past. Not sure why this is resurfacing. Right now it looks like the 2009 R/T and SRT's will have a stick for those who want them. He thinks rumors and news are getting intermingled. There are actually few trueths about the 2009 within the hallow'ed halls of his realm. Cerebus is putting the gag on not only this car but the company. In some ways, he is relying on hear-say before he can verify what is. Only then, he says, does he know where the pulse of the people are. He says the company is leaking more info to the bogs than they are internally. Of course he thinks we are all silly enthusiast, jumping at everything that moves in the bushes, like a bunch of drunken hunters. He says (sic thinks), Chrysler in so doing this, (mixing trueth with near trueth, old news with recent news) keeps the demand for information and product high. He does not endorse or agree with it, but said it is what it is. (I would say he is basically disgusted with the current state of affairs... But I guess you get that way if you work for a company over 35 years (and get a new car every three or so months).

99% certain, put this one to rest. Q. E. D.