Old 05-07-2008, 05:44 PM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO ORDER A 2009 YET?

THOR77 I'm sorry to say this but I extremely doubt that Chrysler Corp or Dodge Corp is going to start accepting orders for the 2009 Challengers on May 8th or any time in May because if you read thru all the other posts on these forums especially the post " Who has a 2008 on order" you will see that none of the 2008's have been delivered yet and Dodge is really confusing every rumor with thier own mixed up lies down to the report now that some of the Challengers are now stuck on a rail car which were built too low to get the cars off. How totally absurd along with them changing build codes back and forth that all our members are checking on to see when thier cars will be delivered. Some expected to have their car this week and now a bunch of new excuses. Haw Ha I don't know whats going on but something is not right and a lot of people are getting pi--ed off and you think they will take orders for the 2009 tommorrow? Let me know if you hear of anyone writing or filling out an order or sales contract for a 2009 Dodge Challenger of any kind.

As for this guy Bob Fredrick from Red Letter Dodge taking deposits for 2009's , well I dion't know who he is and someone said with his help you can order a 2009 SRT8 in Hemi Orange , well I don't think Dodge is going to print up thousands of sales booklets with the 2009 colors in them and it clearly shows that Hemi Orange can only be ordered in the R/T model . So again it will be a wait and see kind of thing and we are ALL AT THE MERCY OF DODGE...lets hope they gain a little sales savy and wise up before they lose a lot of sales to the new Mustangs coming out and the 2009 Camaro's. I for one am willing to wait a little longer to order a 2009 Challenger but my patience is wearing awfull thin at this point as I've been saving and waiting for over 2 years now. FatCat[:@]

quote]ORIGINAL: Thor77

Thursday May 8th...that's tomorrow! I hope they announce pricing. Unless the pricing is really high, then I'll be all bummed out. I'm hoping the 09 R/T is not too far into the 30's.
[/quote]