Old 05-09-2008, 12:38 PM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome new Challengers for the Dodge collection

So, starting about a year ago, MiniMuscleCars.com emailed me asking if I would be interested in helping with the details of a new model they were working on. After a few months of speaking with the owner of the company specifics like what size tires and what rim options were available with what engines or trimlines, etc, he told me that their new 1970 Challenger R/T Convertible would be going into production! It was over a year and a half total of me speaking with the owner of the company, but last week, they production was finished, and 750 in plum crazy and 750 in hemi orange were delivered to the company. I received mine this morning, and they are very impressive.
For those who dont know, we have an extensive collection of diecasts and other collectibles, and these two Challengers will always be center pieces in the room. The detail is more intense than i expected, with things like 'leather' interior, cloth seat belts with metal buckles, detailed gauges, and everything opens. the chassis is also nicely detailed, and every car is numbered. I will admit that im also pretty excited to have items in my collection which i helped in the design process..

retail is only 49.95, which is fairly cheap for such a highly detailed 1/18 scale car.

Here are some pictures of both cars.