View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 09:06 PM
jh27_1970

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: assembly line pic

ORIGINAL: 70sguy

Lear,
By allpar stating production has started and show a whole line of chargers to mislead if your not paying close attention, with only 1 challenger. Doesn't look like a lot of challengers were produced. I still don't think they are producing the challenger at capacity. Looks like a lot of chargers are being produced if you ask me. Again, I don't think production will really get started until the next week or the following. This is a ploy to to help everyone settle down until production can really get started. There have been a lot of people misled about delivery of their cars and some becoming angry. They are coming, just not in the spring, but rather the summer. There have been panel alignment issues and framing issues according to allpar. People aren't stupid, especially with the internet an access to a lot of data. Again, this is my take. Believe me I wish I was or am wrong as I have a challenger that has been in D status since 3/27. I believe if we didn't have access to data concerning the challenger which would lead one to think they were being built, we wouldn't be getting mad or upset with dodge. As they really haven't said anything concerning the actual retail production.

if you click on the pics it takes you to were you can enlarge them , there were two challengers and mabe another way down on the line..I hope your wrong about summer ,when is that 6/21 ? also rdl added a vidio of the start.. I think they wanted to wait till the race for the masses to see the challenger it will start showing up soon..

this is a link to the bigger pics
http://picasaweb.google.com/GREGMACP...00677356810658

pic 30 shows the two orange cars , notice on the black and orange no hood stripe also on rdl the speaker says that the are all geared up to make as many as they can sell