View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: assembly line pic

ORIGINAL: lear4406

OK I see what the deal is. They put a Challenger in front and hope you don't look no farther from there I guess I should feel your pain... but I'm waiting for 2009 production and have lots of patience But I do feel for you guys. I'm sure if the cars could be delivered quickly, they would. they want your money as much as you want their cars. But if they were turned loose before they were picked over real well... then a recall would leave everyone who owns one crying the blues. Its better to wait and have as much ironed out as possible. You should serve no HEMI before its time There will be small issues, there always is. But minimize it as much as possible. Guys I know its hard, but lets be as patient as possible and get the car we deserve.
Yes, I totally agree. Like we have been saying for a long time. Be patient. Patience is a virtue.

Oh yea, hopefully you get a recall free and reliable car by being patient. After all, who wants a Challenger in the shop all of the time.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.