View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 11:36 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top Gear Review

ORIGINAL: lear4406

After reading reviews for the Month of may, I have to say they have all been positive. I have'nt read a bad one yet and for all the gloom and doom guys who have been complaining from just shear speculation. Here it is in print from many diverse automotive platforms and your silence has shown that you really should learn patience and hard facts first and foremost. So we have learned to wait and let the reviewers do their deal before we jump the gun with baseless complaints.
What is funny is the magazines had pretty much dug a grave for the Challenger and created a head stone in their reviews before they drove it, now they have done a complete 180 on their viewpoint. Like you said, we should be patient and let actual reviews happen and not depend on paper stats and speculation.

JJMPB, I'm expecting few difference and expect that the R/T will receive positive press as well. Dodge would not make the SRT as close to perfect as possible, then let the R/T turn to junk as they need the sales of the R/T. It won't be as good as the SRT, but it will still be good.

What is also interesting is this outlet hated the 300C SRT-8, and yet they like the Challenger. This is a good sign.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts