Old 05-13-2008, 01:53 PM
joeyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Guys/Gals I could really use your help (updated 5/12/08))

ORIGINAL: DSkippy

Congrats on the 4.0! and de nada for the help. I have no doubt you'll put it to good use when the time is right!

I hope your father is recovering as quickly as possible.

On a brighter note, Happy Birthday!

I understand Iron Man is a pretty good flick.

Last few years in school were full time (summer sessions) they'll keep you're mind lively and keep you from having to build that momentum back up in the fall.

Enjoy the hiatus until then.
Thanks.

Honestly looking back on it the stroke situation was pretty funny how it transpired. He had one of them when we eating with a missionary at our church but we didn’t realize it. They second one happened when he was out of town on a meeting. He called my mom as said I think I’m having a stroke. And my mom asked him, are you are at the hospital yet. He said I don’t have time for that I have a big meeting to go to. Even we he went to a hospital after he came home, he brought his laptop with him and people even came by to pick up plans and other business documents. He was truly blessed; the doctors don’t know how his is functioning at such a high level. Aside from taking medication and exercising he has nothing else to really do.

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

Congrats joeyr! An Excellent job all around. Sounds like my life when I was your age (2 years ago). Happy birthday, so did you enjoy Iron Man as much as I did? Did you go out and party on your 21st?
I really didn’t do much, today me and my sister will be going to see Chris Paul and the Hornets stomp on the Spurs in the Hive (New Orleans Arena).

Dksippy and RLSH700, The Iron man movie was awesome. I was surprised, it sticked fairly close to the original story line. I like it better than the first Spiderman. Cant wait to see The new Hulk, Hellboy, Batman, and Narnia movie. Also At the end of Ironman after the credits there is a "preview" for the Avenger’s movie coming up.