Old 05-13-2008, 02:21 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Guys/Gals I could really use your help (updated 5/12/08))

ORIGINAL: joeyr

I really didn’t do much, today me and my sister will be going to see Chris Paul and the Hornets stomp on the Spurs in the Hive (New Orleans Arena).

Dksippy and RLSH700, The Iron man movie was awesome. I was surprised, it sticked fairly close to the original story line. I like it better than the first Spiderman. Cant wait to see The new Hulk, Hellboy, Batman, and Narnia movie. Also At the end of Ironman after the credits there is a "preview" for the Avenger’s movie coming up.
Well, I hope you enjoy that. All I did was eat out at Applebee's with my family who came to visit me and watch a few episodes of Monk.

I'm glad you were impressed as well. I wasn't expecting this to be very good and I was pleasantly surprised, though I was mad that they crushed that Shelby, (why couldn't they crush the Audi, they still make those). My list is very similar with the new Indiana Jones movie on the list, though I'm concerned about their choice of Shia LaBeouf as I'm not crazy about his performance in movies. Yes Transformers was a great movie but I think it was more despite him as opposed to because of him. I would have preferred it if they would have brought back Jonathan Ke Quan (Short Round) for the sake of that he was in one of the originals and give him some fighting scenes and bring back the fighting that happened between him and Indy, or someone else that at least wears a belt.[:'(]

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts