View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 04:50 AM
Paladin06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

If I might make a minor correct to your statement. Companies due what best for

1. The Company
2. Their Shareholders
3. The consumer

and in that order...

ORIGINAL: GPMAN

As I see it, Dodge has aimed for May delivery for several months and may be a few days or weeks behind. TAKE A CHILL PILL!!! Try to imagine how complex the modern car is. One little problem can stop the line. If 500 cars are produced and a tiny problem is found, then they have to try to fix all 500 once they have a solution. If they want to deliver all 6400 on the same day, why would that be a problem? Some of you spend so much time trying to make things fair, it seems that would be fair. (I for one realize the world is not fair)
Very soon the cars will arrive and if there are any problems I wonder if the conspiracy theorist here will be wanting to file their class action aginst the manufacturer or whoever else they can think of for intentionally putting out a bad product. Dodge is a business and businesses do what is best for them and their paying customers and common sense tells me they will get us our cars ASAP.
Fatcat, Fatcat, Fatcat,
The reason those people get the front row seats is because they are resourcefull. They are whatever it takes people. They are the people who make America work!