Old 05-19-2008, 05:04 AM
brucer41

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHATS REALLY GOING ON WITH DODGE AND THESE CHALLENGERS???

Yoga, medatation, deep breathing? Nah, Medication...better living through chemistry I always say!

Since the concept rolled off two years ago I have waited, when they announced the 2008 production I waited (as the first year issues), and then when they announced the 2009 order taking, I jumped with both feet hot and heavy. I have wanted this car for two years and waiting another four months is nothing to the two years.

I dont think Chrysler is being dishonest or deceptive, I think they are trying to get as many of the '08's done so they can ship a large amount of them (may be all) so they can get on with the '09's. I for one, want my car right, not slapped together under pressure from potential owners bickering and hollering for Chrysler to step up production. This is a very special car to me and I will own this for the rest of my life, so as I said, I want it right. I want eveything to work, look good, and most of all be the perfect car I have been waiting two years for.

So, I say, take a chill, relax and let Chrylser get through these next few weeks and see what happens.