View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 06:01 PM
70sguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

It sucks! I called the 1 800 number and finally got someone with some kahoney's to actually gave me a bit of information. She told me as usual dealer should be giving you the info. She told me I was in D still. I asked what was my build date, she said you would have to get that from your dealer. I told her my dealer said the only thing he could see was that I was in D. She said he can see the same thing that I can. I said well all he said he can see is that I'm in D. I pleaded for her to let me in, she told me my car was scheduled to be built the 2nd week of June. That is 3 weeks away, I don't neccessarily like that, but at least I finally had someone tell me the truth. The more I wait, the more I think about my order at 9:46am on 12/3 and I see a whole parking lot full of unstriped challengers and 3 weeks more of building them before mine is built. I am very. very close to telling Dodge/Chrysler to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Day by day the allure is deminishing of the challenger. I was at Dodge waiting fot them to open for over an hour and a half, so I'm starting to get a little sour taste in my mouth, as the car may as well be badge 6400, as I really don't give a rat's ... . Anyway, enough ranting, I'm going to hang in there for now. If I knew I could get a definite 6.4 or a convertible or a red 09 srt, I wouldn't hesitate a minute. VIN # 289405