View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 11:57 AM
loki993

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Concept vs. Production?

agree I would like the Concept as is but would prefer a 6.4L engine.

I dont' want this to happen, but what I think will happen is:

1. They will change the size of the wheels to be smaller instead of 22'.

2. I think we will loose the hood scoops.

3. The wheel style will be different.

4. Door handles will be different

6. I think we will loose the carbon fiber strips and will be the more traditional black stripes.

7. The fancy rear lighting system.

8. Front LED six shooter lighting system to a more traditional lighting system.

9. They will put a gas cap on this one. LOL!
yes i agree that the wheels will go, i for 1 am ok with that. 22s on a muscle car??? too big and too heavy, give me some 17s with some meat and ill be ok. hood scoops stay, no carbon fiber and a gas cap. the rest probally not.

the other thing, like everybody else said under 40k??? how about under 30k. i will say this if it is not priced near the mustang and or camaro it will not survive more that a few years. i dont want o hear competivily priced, i heard that about the ram srt-10. it needs to be in that range. sorry but ive been a bit bitter with dcx even since the whole srt-10 thing. way too expensive and they could have done the same thing with a hemi v8 and maybe a super charger, had a truck just as fast but much cheaper. although it seems all the Srt vehicles, not including the ricey neon, are very expensive.if theres an srt challenge expect it to be near or a bit over 40k. an R/T hopefully around 27, ideally. it needs to ba affordable or most, other than hardcore mopar fans with money, will look to the camaro and mustang. just for the record also, i believe they will screw up the pricing for the camaro also, it will be too expensive. so if that happens these cars will die early deaths as niche vehicles. hopefully this does not happen, but that what i think now. that said i will be owning one of them, probally challenger.