View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 07:14 PM
Venthos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trak Pak - Different Exhaust?

So I've been quite frustrated lately. I thought I remembered reading a posting somewhere on some Challenger forum that the Trak Pak offered a slightly larger diameter exhaust as well as two resonators replacing the muffler. I could've sworn the post listed all the exhaust diameters for all the trim levels w and w/o trak pak. The post I thought I read was posting some weeks back I think.

However, today I go to look for it again and I simply cannot find it - at all. I'm not sure if it was on this forum or Allpar or another Challenger forum.
I'm starting to think I dreamt up the thread and that it never existed.

I did find the part about the resonators at Allpar on their information page -- but the information I remember reading about was a forum post and it had all the diameters listed. From Allpar:

Also included with the manual transmission is a unique dual exhaust that has two low-restriction bottle resonators replacing the underfloor muffler, and bright pedals.
So... anyone remember seeing a post with the rumored exhaust diameters or am I simply insane and losing my mind dreaming up nonexistent posts because I'm so excited...