Old 06-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Albeeno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ford will make next Mustang look smaller, design chief says

I don't mean to bite anyone's head off here but c'mon now. Doesn't look "retro-enough"? That's just silly talk! Dude, who do you think created "retro"? You are familiar with the Thunderbird and the Mustang I assume.

PS: You can call it all the funny little pet names you want, Big Money but I'd be kissing my Kawalski poster and thanking the Blue Oval Gods daily if I were you. Had it not been for the overwhelming success and popularity of the new S197 platform Mustang, the Challenger would still be 6 feet under. And I'm willing to bet your after dealer mark up that the Mustang will be around long after the Challenger vanishes (get it?) after the 2011 M.Y.

[IMG][/IMG]

ORIGINAL: Billionaire

I would like a new Moose Tang that is much bigger and much more retro looking with more squarish contours and interesting details, like the old fastback Moose Tangs. It looks like it's too small and it doesn't look retro enough. It looks a little too much like other non-muscle sporty cars being made now. If they made it the way I want it, I'd have much more interest in it and I bet it'd be more popular too.