View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 09:38 AM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best deal-who cares?-drive 'em!

ORIGINAL: Cuda340

Here is the best line that I read in response to criticism about spending $41k+ for an SRT Challenger:

"You only live once my man, so enjoy it. At the end of the day, its just money. If that money brings you memories, happiness, and some fun, then its well worth every penny spent!"
[sm=feedback.gif] CUDA340 , I agree 100% and believe me if I could have ordered, or bought a 2008 SRT8 I would have mainly because of the limited production and number series. Then after trying for 2 years and 47 some dealers and getting nothing bu "BS" from 99% of them , I decided to order a 2009 R/T and I will be in heaven if and when I get it.......sorry I still have my doubts when it comes to Dodge and the Chrysler network as to If I really will get it! But when I do I will drive, show it, cruise night with it, wash and wax it, even the underside LOL....take care of it like my son and when I kick the bucket it will go to my grandson to keep for his son and so on.......but for right now ....[sm=gears.gif] a few of thse at the local drag strip too....Loads of luck to all of us that are getting and waiting...FAT CAT