View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 06:08 PM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger in a video game!!

well, it depends on a few things.

1. the price and availability of the challenger (this is the biggest factor)
2. the stability of mitsubishi motors over the next few years
3. the price and availability of the Evolution X.

the Evo X is going to (likely) be far more powerful, and it will have the newly designed diferential with their new active yaw control system and the active center differential.

however, if they go too big with the Evo X as they very well may, we might look for a leftover stock evo IX MR...we like the evo, and the 4 doors would be nice. also, we will not buy a car that wont go 12s stock, with some practice. the Evo has literally endless aftermarket support. so if the challenger is going to be another elitist vehicle, and the evo X is also a 40+ car...we may look elsewhere, but we are very set in the thought of the challenger or evo.

we have also considered a 300C SRT8...but i REALLY want a manual trans car. since ive driven one, i am amazed and allured by the performance...and its a factory 12 second car...and a damn fine looker too. IMO, the 300C SRT-8 is one of the best looking performance sedans in the world...and those who argue, havent driven one...i was amazed by the fact that it launches like the mirada, and handles at least as well as the RT...and with an amazing interior, both in ammenities and feel...