View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 05:14 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Law of Attraction, Success Principles

I can't be for sure... but I think parents play a very important role. With that said I have seen some people overcome the parent issue. I have two loving and very supportive parents. They have been Christians since I can remember and not just in say... they backed it up with following Christs teachings. No hypocrits there. I heard how we as Christians should behave and I saw in them how a Christian does behave. And I have saw them make mistakes as we all do, its how they behaved after said mistake was made that I learned to recognize my own human limits and place the rest on GOD. But I have seen in others who did not have the benefit of good parents go on to be really great people. But Jesus in my life, has allowed me to accept all circumstances good or bad to shape me to who I am. I love " life is good" but when things are not so great I accept that also and know that an average day is a good day Blessed is they who are flexable for they shall not break Mom and Dad I love you and thank GOD for every moment I have spent with you. I have two awsome sons who continue to make me proud and show that they too have learned lifes lessons early and to be polite as we southern gentilemen are taught. Billionaire you seem to be one of those who knew what they wanted and worked hard to overcome a poor start. Good luck to you and always know its what we can control that we do our best and deal with what we can't control