View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 02:09 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who believes in...

My take on the situation is if these are real, then why is it on a photo that isn't perfectly clear? I think sometimes just like people will find the face of the Pope in a Grilled Cheese sandwich, people will see the things they want to see whether or not it is there yet in other times it is because in my personal opinion God will make things happen for unknown reasons. I have seen some strange things happen in my hometown and some places for unknown reasons make the hair on my neck stand up, but I'm not entirely convinced either that is a "ghost" it just might be more the fact that I have some repressed memory about something that happened there when I was younger. Sometimes I think people's imaginations will get away from them and they will see things, other times they suffer from things like post-traumatic stress disorder or something similar. I do believe though in the potential for something or someone to be possessed especially after some of the weirdos I have met and the way certain people come off (even if they seem friendly something and everything about them looks normal, there is just something about them just disturbs me). I doubt we will ever know for certain either way.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts