Old 06-28-2008, 07:10 PM
70cuda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2008 Challenger SRT8, Brilliant Black #288 of 6400 AVAILABLE!

Hope you people would like to here another thief exposed story. For a year and a half I've had my name on the top of a list at a dealer in Arkansas. All was fine until I went down there in April of this year. He had always maintained that his dealership would never sell for over MSRP. In April I was informed the price would be $5000 over MSRP(owners orders). I agreed and wanted to put money down to lock in my price, he said it was not necessary, he didn't ask for deposits. I tracked this car for a month and finally when it came in (June 26th) I received my very first call from him and it was to say that the price had increased another $5000.
Needless to say I was shocked beyond belief to think the one thing that I feared had finally came true. After I tried to reason with him I realized it was no use and told him I no longer was interested in his car. I came home got on the internet and located a car for $8000 thousand over MSRP and drove 3 1/2 hours and drove my new challenger home sweet home. If I had to give more than he ask me I would have but not to a liar like him. Now for everyone's knowledge the dealer was FRANK FLETCHER DODGE in Johesboro AR. and the thief exposed and liars name is JON MOORE. I am delited with my new car and he did not get one damn dime of my hard earned money.