Thread: Commercials
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 12:17 AM
SKiDs33t

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Commercials

ORIGINAL: Billionaire

Why should they advertise the Challenger right now when they already can sell more than they can make?
And people are giving it the rock star treatment whenever they see it on the street.
I agree 100% with Billionaire on this one. They can barely get the cars they already sold off the assembly line. And aggressive ad campaign would only exacerbate this. Especially with the seemingly random order in which Dodge fills their orders and builds their vehicles. A large influx of orders could mean we who have ordered well in advance could get bumped DOWN on the list.

ORIGINAL: Billionaire

Theres one thing Id really love to see: a rap music video by Snoop Dog where he drives the Challenger and raps about it. That would really set it on fire (even more than now)!
This however, I could do without. Nothing against Snoop, but this would probably do more harm than good. The last thing I want to see on the road is a bunch of Challengers on the streets lowered, with spinners, paper thin tires, and a hydraulic system. This car was meant to be a street preditor. Not a show poodle.