View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 05:02 AM
70sguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: List of Dealers who will Rip you off

Westside Dodge _Jacksonville Fl.

On 12/3 I was at the dealership @ 7:30am. A little after 8:00 am noticed a few salepeople and guard at back door of show room. I walked over and talked to them. They said they didn't open unitl 9:00am. I told them I was there to order a challenger and they said that person wasn't there as of yet. I believe they said his name was Robby( but not sure, I've slept a couple of nights since then). Anyway every time a person would walk inI would check to see if it was him. (all salespeople were in their own little group going over weekend experiences). Finally an older person walks in and goes sits behind his desk, I go over to his room and ask and it is not him. Anyway it is getting to be 9:15, and I see some one walking in the front door. It was him, I thought I finally get to order my challenger. He and the older gentlemen start cursing each otherright in front of me about tardiness. (I said to myself, WOW) Finally after the two of them settled and he turned to me, and I told him I was here to order a challenger. He said he was unawareand would be back in a minute. He then joined the older gentlemen and salespeople in a meeting room ( I was just left standing there, And I wanted to get my order in) After a few minutes he came out and said he couldn't sell me a challenger. At that point I was Pee'd. I called my wife and asked her to call every Dodge dealer around Jax and find one to sell me a car. She talked to one and in their discussion she told them I owned a Cuda before and would like it retro as possible, and gave him my cell #. He ordered it tire opt only called me and said if I could give him a $1k deposit it was mine. He already had a von sheet ready when I arrived. We both signed @ $42k, we each had a copy, the rest was history. PS I still don't have my challenger as of this date.