View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 01:15 PM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is anybody but me really mad?

I'm with you man! ...100%.....!I'm 65 years old and have never in my life experienced anything close to this atrocious dealer, ordering. status checking, building, shipping system and Company called Dodge and /or Chrysler. What the H#LL are they thinking!!! Its totally unbelievable to me in this day and age of computers and electronic information that this lousy company treats its customers with no repect or plain common decency....and make it so damm hard to buy a new car in this sinking economy and gas prices going thru the roof they still think they are independent enough to be ARROGANT!!......2 and1/2 years Ive been waiting like everyone else and tried 47 dealers to buy a 2008 and just this May 15 was able to order a 2009 R/T but now it looks like it to will be delayed .....I have an order in my name on a sales contract with a deposit and a von number that shows " BA" since back on may 15th...I feel it should have moved a little since then. I called today to the Dodge Assistance Center and they have no info at all on my order. Don't get me wrong , I still want my R/T if it is ever built and delivered ...But I hope the dealers who gouged the 2008"s rot in H#LL and get stuck with Challengers laying on thier lots!!! As for Dodge , well I was ready to buy a Journey for my wife and a Dodge truck for my son .....but guess what A cold day in H%LL before that as I drive into Ford or GM for 2 new vehicles....THATS HOW FRUSTRATED AND MAD I AM !!! Sorry for the long rant ...I'll go shut up now....LOL Fat Cat[sm=smiley7.gif][sm=smiley35.gif][sm=rant.gif]
ORIGINAL: dodgeguy24

Man , they really blew this launch , my orignal ship date was april 27. Will you buy another dodge product ? not me . I am sorry ahead of time for being negative , but I ordered dec. 3rd. F*** THEM , I hope they go broke. Nobody has an answer , my car was built 4 weeks ago , talk about lot rot . F*** them.