View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 01:39 PM
SF18C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is anybody but me really mad?

Wow so much frustration, which is understandable I guess. But if you are dropping 45K for a first year model car, which in my opinion, is the return of a legend created to near perfection…I guess I can wait. I never fool myself that modern corporations, with overseas call centers, 1000’s of employees, processes and customers, trying economic times and a very thin profit margins aren’t trying their best to get it as right as they can. Yeah I hate the fact that my car has been stuck in inspection for over 2 weeks, but does that mean I am gonna throw in the towel now? Hell no…read the post from everyone who has received their car…the one common thing I always get is this car is wait is worth it! Plus I would rather have it RIGHT, then have it right NOW. Think, if you 20/20 hindsight, with all the issues, delays, and “lack of info” would you still have ordered this car in December? I ask that to those that are driving their cars now. I will be honest, I have never ordered a new car…I always bought something that was on the lot, that I could touch, sit it, and take for a test drive. So yeah this wait seems like a long time but when I think about the earliest you could have ordered this car was December and it is now only the 2nd of July…that is six months! Order a Ferrari and you wait two freaking years! Six months of waiting ain’t that bad…in 1972 (without the internet) with only your local dealer to work with, do you think folks had to wait this long for a once in lifetime car (okay twice in a lifetime if you are THAT old). The instant gratification lifestyle that we are all accustom to may not fit every situation we run into in life. I say relax…Dodge WILL get your car to you, you will be happy, and all will be right with the world. Or you could go buy a Ford Focus off the lot, drive home that day and feel like a girly-man at every stop light when the Chally’s finally start ruling the streets!