View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Mopar_Nut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is anybody but me really mad?

Wow. some of you guys need to breath in, then out. Nice and slow. You will get your car. It's a first year production, cut Dodge some slack. I wonder what you guys who ordered first would be griping about had you got your car in May or June-but got a less than perfect car with all kinds of problems! Then we'd have to hear about how Dodge built a piece of crap!! At least Dodge is taking time to correct issues with production and quality. You should be grateful for that. Think back to when Ford first released the Focus. That first generation was awful (well, all of 'em are) but for that first gen-they had to SHUT THE PRODUCTION LINE DOWN to work out the bugs (and they still didn't get 'em all).

And, a story for you guys playing the waiting game. My dad, in 1972, ordered a Rally Red Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus. He had to wait a couple months for that, but then had to wait an additional month or so to wait for them to build him another car. Eventually, he found out what happened to his original order. It was being unloaded off the truck, and some dude could not resist the urge to take it for a spin. Well, he rolled it, so my dad had to wait to get another one built just like the one he ordered.