Old 07-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Andre@Edge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need honest opinion from other Challaholics!

I have been doing so well with my Challenger addiction, but I fear the following my be a small indication that I have fallen off the proverbial band wagon:

I was driving down the road in my Dakota minding my own business when a new challenger pulls up beside me. OK, at that point I believe I still had control.
I motioned for the driver to open the passenger side window, and said in my nicest tone “Nice car, when did you get it”, He replied “Thanks, I just got it on Thursday”

Now I’m sure you can all see he was just rubbing salt in my wounds with news like that! So, I asked “what is the last 6 of your vin” To make a long story short, It was a higher vin then mine!
I jumped out of my truck, ran over to his door and ripped him out of the car. Can you blame me? He started it… I was just going to get some glue! As I drove away I realized something….
All you owners were right on! It was well worth the wait.

Do I have deep seated issues? Perhaps, but I have a challenger covered with a tarp in my back yard… Can YOU say that?

Anyways... I just needed to know that we ALL agreed that bastard deserved it for teasing me like that!