Old 07-05-2008, 01:57 PM
mopar2ya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need honest opinion from other Challaholics!

ORIGINAL: Andre@Edge
I have been doing so well with my Challenger addiction, but I fear the following my be a small indication that I have fallen off the proverbial band wagon:
Ask yourself... was I ever solidly on the wagon... sounds like maybe you were trying to drive the truck...

I was driving down the road in my Dakota minding my own business when a new challenger pulls up beside me. OK, at that point I believe I still had control.
I motioned for the driver to open the passenger side window, and said in my nicest tone “Nice car, when did you get it”, He replied “Thanks, I just got it on Thursday”
The driver of the Challenger is obviously a troublemaker looking to pick a fight...

Now I’m sure you can all see he was just rubbing salt in my wounds with news like that! So, I asked “what is the last 6 of your vin” To make a long story short, It was a higher vin then mine!
I jumped out of my truck, ran over to his door and ripped him out of the car. Can you blame me? He started it… I was just going to get some glue! As I drove away I realized something….
It sounds like you considered your only two options and chose what seemed appropriate at the time... Id say you would have made a good decision with either choice... violence or glue, both equally effective.

All you owners were right on! It was well worth the wait.
Some of us wouldn't know... Dodge seems to HATE some of us...

Do I have deep seated issues? Perhaps, but I have a challenger covered with a tarp in my back yard… Can YOU say that?
Why... what kind of seats are in the Dakota... are they special or something?

Anyways... I just needed to know that we ALL agreed that bastard deserved it for teasing me like that!
Sounds like your judgement is spot on as I would have done exactly the same thing...

Glad to hear your getting better Andre... Keep up the good work... the fellowship would be proud!