View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 03:29 PM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do you see many Challengers?

CUDA340 and others here....I honestly saw one and tried to chase it down in Manahawkin NJ , thats just a little north of Atlantic City NJ. I saw this Hemi Orange 2008 SRT8 Challenger at least 5 weeks ago. I even know what street the guy lives on but have yet to find the house. He apparently keeps it in the garage. One of our classic car club members saw it also and followed him home ....LOL but was afraid to knock on the door....I'm gonna go with the other member next week and knock on the guys door...I hope I don't get shot ...LOl.....I just want to know where he got it and how he got it so soon.....I also saw a Black one at the Dodge dealership in the town of Cape May Court House and they had a sticker on the window for $ 80,000 no Sh#t , and they had it ropped off and no one was allowed near it. I could only take pics and this was 2 weeks ago.....thats the only ones in NJ that I know of....Fat Cat.....[sm=gears.gif]
ORIGINAL: Cuda340

I haven't seen any in southern NJ yet, but I did spot a black SRT parked in center city Philadephia last Friday afternoon.