View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 02:38 PM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How do I support our sponsor?

as ive told amanda, no car is destroyed unless it burns.

since moving, ive been driving that slow ass stratus, after having had the mirada for a daily driver for some 8 years. so to say that i was looking forward to running the mirada, is an extreme understatement. im a BIG pessimist, so for me to look forward to something, and to expect something to go smoothly, is very unlike me. we got to the event in the middle of a big storm, and i didnt think that i would get a run at all...it rained and rained, and finally it stopped long enough for my class to get out there, so we got into the lanes, and as i did my burnout and pulled up the stage..i brought the rpms up when smoke started pouring from under the car...it dumped tranny fluid everywhere. i was just so pissed off that i had waited so long to finally drive my car, and it broke...i had to do the walk of shame, and i had a melt down...throwing gloves..my helmet..etc. until we found someone to tow the car back to our garage stall...we were luckily able to get it on the trailer...since i didnt make a single run, they let me put my tech number on the RT and amanda ran it.