View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 05:02 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How do I support our sponsor?

Okay that explains that. Sounds like you just had one heck of a bad day. I've had those days when I looked forward to do something I really wanted to do then it breaks. That drives me nuts. Completely understandable.

im a BIG pessimist, so for me to look forward to something, and to expect something to go smoothly, is very unlike me
I feel your pain on that. I'm pessimistic on certain things, such as my future success (due to some past failures but that is a different story).

How did Amanda do with your Stratus? If the Stratus doesn't satisfy your need for speed, why don't you add more mods to it, or would the torque steer become too big an issue at that point?

An example that everyone saw on here about how I react when I have great expectations and it fails was my rant on the new Sebring. The mention of the 3.5L with the new 6-speed really got me excited (the Dodge version was going to be my backup plan in case the Challenger did pan out). When I saw that the output was not as high and the fuel mileage was only marginally better after waiting 11 years for them to put the 3.5L in a lighter car, I lost it. I was very disappointed. If you guys think I ranted a lot on here about it, you should talk to my friends. Boy was I P.O.ed.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts