View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 08:59 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A camera with a cell phone is a must!

It's both. This town is the population of 4500 people who can't get along. My family has not been liked by some of the big families because "we are outsiders. We weren't hear when this town was founded." I'm glad we weren't because some of the things these families were involved in was completely illegal and unethical.

My dad moved to this dump in 1977 for his job and would like to move were I am currently because I am living where he grew up. The only things stopping him is he likes his job and the people he works with (99.9% of the people he works with don't live in this town) and my mom likes this area (I'm sure she would love Baghdad if she lived there for a couple years). Even though I am almost finished with summer session, I am not looking forward to going "home." I hate town I have to live in. Also another reason why my parents won't move is my dad's financial idol is Jack Benny. "Moving costs money," "this community has a much lower estate tax." Yes that is because no one in their right mind wants to live here. There are no jobs because these people drove the businesses away. These people are so divided that there is something around 6 different churches of the SAME DENOMINATION. The ex-chief of police's son was arrested (who was also a cop) for murdering a video rental store employee for no reason.

I am NOT a person who believes all police are bad, but the ones in this town are. They harassed me one time because I didn't have a light on my bike (not a law in this state or town) and I didn't have my driver's license with me (it's a bicycle, not a car or motorcycle, it isn't required); meanwhile, there are cases they need to deal with such as my neighboors have a pitbull that keeps getting loose and has caused some problems, I have witnessed my neighboors doing illegal drugs and know many more who are doing the same. Do they deal with this? No. My brother worked at a fast food restuarant were they were getting people who were beyond wasted in the drive threw. They would call the police about these people and the police told them to stop calling. One time a car accident happened in the drive threw with a lady who was wasted, the police talked to her for a minuet and let her DRIVE home without a ticket. A girl in my class was clocked at driving 94 mph in a 30 zone. After the Shieff pulled her over, she got out of the car and walked to his window and started talking to him. She didn't get a ticket. I have tons of examples I could give. I will give you the dirt I have on the school system in this town sometime. They should be shut down.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts