View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 09:28 PM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How do I support our sponsor?

i dont know what the 0-60 is..i dont use that as much of a determining factor since i cant go out and accurately test that. the car run 16.7-16.8 stock..its now into the 16.0-1.61 range, and with the extra crap out, it may break into the 15s. during that weekend, we couldnt figure out why my heavier dad was just as fast as amanda...i remember the crap in the trunk after we got home...[:@]

as for the 6g72 handling a TT setup..the TT bottom end was a forged bottom end, where the new RT and eclipse parts are cast, and very cheaply cast. there are guys getting good power out of a supercharger setup, but the stuff is REALLY expensive. i talked to a guy with a blown RT 5-speed at the nationals, and he ran like a 13.80, and it cost him about 10 grand for the supercharger, headers, clutch, etc. if i had 10 grand to spend on making my car a 13 second ride, i could afford to go out and buy a 13 second car. im not sure of the capabilities of the auto trans, but i wouldnt push it much.

amanda has a modded 1994 2wd 360 ram, and it is getting progressively more modded. it currently has (from front to back) electric fans, fastman throttle body, CAI, edelbrock headers, no cats, mopar performance PCM (and soon to also have MSD 6AL ignition), 3.91 suregrip...

its also in great shape.

[IMG]local://upfiles/4/1451ED99C4B1484B96CC02AB66BEF2D9.jpg[/IMG]