View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 12:39 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A camera with a cell phone is a must!

My dad's problem is he is anti-confrontational (something I definately haven't inherited) and he is too afraid to try something new. He is very good at being an accountant and he could pretty much get a job anywhere he wanted (there is a huge demand for that job) and could get paid a lot better, but he likes the people he works with.

I think it really comes down to my mom. My dad will do anything for my mom. He isn't happy unless she is happy (and even then he still isn't happy that often), and she wants to live close to her family (they are demented and a soap opera could be made off of them alone) and I don't know why she wants to live close to her family. They bully her, bad mouth her, gossip about her behind her back (and each other for that manner), they enjoy hearing bad news. They belong in a nuthouse. They get drunk all the time at every family reunion and get into fights over who has a larger portion of food (and they're between the ages of 55-85). This is why I don't drink because every time I see a beer I remember those terrible family reunions. Now my dad's side is perfectly normal and my mom fits in better with my dad's side than with my mom's side. I disown myself from my moms side.

Actually one of my friend's neighboors was supposively on Jerry Springer. That should be a sign that something is wrong. I'll tell you more when I have more time. It is interesting how when I go home after one week I become extremely depressed and then when I come back for college (which you all know I hate college) I'm no longer depressed. Go figure.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts