View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 06:40 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Desperate Housewives - worst show ever

I've never watched it mostly because the title did not inspire me. Also from the ads I saw and the fact that I sometimes like to research who will be acting in a show, when I saw that they were going to have someone who was previously from a soap opera, that pretty much turned me off. I generally don't like ABC's programming; though if the truth be told, the only conventional network that has programs that I like is pretty much Fox. NBC pretty much lost me after they lost Seinfield (I never liked "Friends") and SNL is so far gone it's a shame that it shares that name with the show that used to have decent jokes, CBS never had much that I liked, and well the WC (yes I know it's supposed to be the opposite order but I think this describes what it is) is a lost cause. The only other thing that I will occasionally watch is a documentary on PBS or this old house (that is how dull television has become when a person in his mid-20s has to watch shows that are geared for their parents or grandparents). The truth of the matter is I'm so busy, I barely ever watch TV. When I do, I normally throw in a DVD of 3rd Rock from the Sun, Simpsons, South Park, Futurama, Magnum P.I., Monk, Malcolm in the Middle, Red Dwarf, Seinfield, Mystery Science Theater 3000, or one of my many movies.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts