Old 07-09-2008, 11:58 AM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

Several members suggested this so here you go.[sm=goodidea.gif]

Who has a 2009 Challenger of any model on order is in addition to the other tread about the 2008 SRT8'S
Lets all try and usev this to talk about our impending orders and hope that we can keep Joani Short , Budman, Neil, and any other members who can help around to help us, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I'll start: I ordered back on May 15th, a 2009 R/T in hemi Orange from Buhler Dodge in Eatontown , NJ. My order has a VON number21968653 and at this time is BA status. What this means is that the status hasn't moved one bit since May 15th. Even though I've seen some posts on here that some have 2009 orders with VIN numbers and in BX status...Looks like some of us may go through the same BS with Dodge as the 2009 Members...I really hope not!

PLEASE , all members that have a 2009 on order post on this site so we can keep track of when we may see our Challengers to, OK
PS if there is another post or thread to this subject you want to use please tell me and I'll gladly chnge to it, Thanks, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]