View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 07:25 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A camera with a cell phone is a must!

Awesome!

You are going to do just fine.

PS- I am not into religion as that was invented by man.

I consider myself a Christian which is someone who follows Christ.

A Christian is not somebody who:

1. Does good things.

2. Has been going going to church since he was born.

3. Whose parents go to church so that makes them a Christian.

4. Even believes in God........James 19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.
Even the Devil believes in God and he is not going to heaven.

Many people will miss Heaven by 12”…. the distance from their head to their heart.

Here is how you can receive Christ: 1. Admit your need. (I am a sinner) 2. Be willing to turn from your sins (repent). 3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave. 4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit. Receive Him as Lord and Savior)

Typical prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus
I know I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to turn and follow You as Lord and Savior. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

RLSH700.....it is that simple yet so many people do not ever receive Christ into their heart and miss Heaven by 12" (this is a Billy Graham quote).

Have you done that? Tell me your thougths.

Now this post is labeled "A cellphone with a Camera is a must" .....boy did we change that subject.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.