Old 07-12-2008, 09:16 AM
DodgeDreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

ORIGINAL: SKiDs33t

Model: 2009 SRT8
Color: Torred*
Options: 6-Speed w/ Track Pak, MyGig
Order Date: May 13th, 2008
Dealer: AAFES/ENCS**
Final Price: 46,171.50 (Including Gas Guzzler Tax and Delivery fees)
Est Delivery Date: 10 Oct 08 (Yeah, right. And my name is Jay Leno.)

*Originally I wanted Hemi Orange, but I ordered before it was made available, and I wanted the 6-Speed more than I wanted the Orange (so I pased on the 08). I didn't want to change my order after it became available again and risk being sent to the end of the line. My second choice was B5 Blue, but I didnt want to wait for the "late availability" I can live with Torred, I had a 98 Dakota in Torred and I loved it.

** http://www.encs.com/ Opting for overseas delivery. I'm hoping to have one of the first Challengers in Germany and THE first in the Wiesbaden/Mainz, area.

I'll edit this and post my invoice once Photobucket comes back up from maintenance.

SKIDS33T,

Did you have the hard time picking the color? I can understand you dilemma with choosing the color; it took me about 2 months to pick black when there wasn’t an option for orange. Another reason for picking orange, other than the hemi theme, was rumor has it this will be the last year for the Hemi orange.

FYI, you can still change the color to orange without changing your production slot. I’ve changed my color from black to orange w/o fear of changing my quote with encs.