View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 07:42 AM
YoDesigner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: never pay over MSRP

I made up my decision after going to another local dealer here and checked out a really nice Charger Super Bee. It was a B5 blue #18 of 1000. They were asking sticker price for it. They had 2 other Super Bees and asking BELOW sticker.

So with that info, I came to the conclusion that 2009 Challengers will probably sit on the lot a little while and they will also be BELOW sticker price. In the mean time I plan on paying off some bills and be better prepared financially to purchase my first new car, Challenger!

Back to future value, I also believe that these 08 cars will take about 20 years to earn more value -low miles-. So to me personally, I dont want to pay over MSRP and wait for that return. Even paying MSRP right now, probably be a hard sell to make money or keep it as an investment in the long term because it will be used -and I will be putting many miles on mine-.

Its funny that this old Skylark I have, paid $550 for it in 1993 and I put a couple grand in it. Its value is increasing more and more. I think thats the car I am going to keep around. I really want the Challenger to enjoy as a daily driver. Now I just have to wait a little longer.

You guys and gals on this board are great. You all help me make a good decision. Thanks EVERYBODY!